$100 Qualifier Top 4 #1 - Round 3
|Use code BGK||5|
July, 8th 6:27 PM 2019
Two Games Total Kills
How To Play
- Match creator is host of the match.
- Rival on top of bracket pairing is host for tournaments (host switch on tourneys of two games)
- Winner is based on the total amount of kills. Kills may be stolen so be sure to finish the job!
- In the event of a tie, when you are both dead, you will simply play again and again until one rival has more kills then the other.
- DUOS -- You and your rival will join the same duo and compete to get the most kills.
- 2v2 ------ You and your friend will play a rival and his friend to compete to get the most kills. Combined total wins.
- Only submit scores after final of ALL games.
Rules for 1v1 DUOS
You and your rival will join the same duo and compete to get the most kills.
In the even of a tie, simply play again until one rival has more kills/eliminations than the other.
- Lag ------- Any and all lag must be addressed within one minute of game play
- Settings-- Settings must be addressed previous game start.
- Playbook & Rules -- All rules, special requests must be addressed previous to jumping from the bus.
- Disconnections - In the event of a disconnect, you will play the match as though it didn’t happen, keeping the score, settings, time remaining and time outs all the same. If you are disconnected and do not reach back out to your opponent within 15 minutes it is considered a forfeit.
- Game Pauses -- If you get kicked for taking too long during the game while losing you will forfeit.
Sabotaging – Is never allowed in competitive play on eRivals.com.
GENERAL ERIVALS RULES
It is recommended that when competing in any match to record any and all data, this will only help prove any wrong doing.
If the match rules, restrictions, or any other criteria simply to not match the original agreement, DO NOT PLAY THE MATCH!
Any rival breaking rules could automatically forfeit the match regardless of score.
Only play rivals with the provided gaming screen name.
We ask that even in the event of a loss you report your image or recordings simply to confirm appropriate victory.
Scores will automatically be submitted after 20 minutes, slowing your opponent from getting their money by not submitting your results will potentially hurt your feedback as well as slow your money next time you win.
All match play consisting of multiple games must be played within 10 minutes of completion of previous match or be considered a forfeit.
WHAT IF MY RIVAL DOES NOT SHOW UP?
We first want to start by stating please ensure you have adjusted the time zone on your profile to reflect your time zone. Also, we offer email notifications as well as text notifications, make sure those are on to never miss a game! eRivals.com is getting a ton of signups but not everyone has the time zone and notifications adjusted accordingly.
***NEW*** Check in system has eliminated the bulk of no shows. Simply click the orange check in button on the tournament page or in your notifications. Rivals will have 15 minutes at tourney start time to check in, bracket will auto generate after the 15 minute check in period.
The 15 minute check in window is to allow ample time for all Rivals to get signed in, update game, charge controller, get stream ready, etc. You are required to begin match at bracket fruition, not doing so could result in forfeit.
Please remember, if you fall to check into 3 tournaments in a short period of time you will be restricted from entering any additional free entry tournaments. We have rivals wanting to enter the exclusive tournaments when spots are full. If you find your account has been restricted contact Support to discuss how to continue taking advantage of FREE money! There is a $5 fee for reinstatement.
FREE Match -- Any match for free should be simply marked as incomplete by the rival that is available.
FREE Tournament (non-Finals round) -- Any tournament match no show, the rival that is online ready to play will mark the match incomplete and will move to the next round.
FREE Tournament Finals -- Any finals bearing a prize, must be played or prize will not be awarded. Finals matches are important as they will adjust your rank, exclusive badges, etc. These should be marked as incomplete by the available rival.
PAID MATCHES DO NOT HAVE A CHECK IN PERIOD! It is go time right at tournament start time!
Any rival submitting fake, altered, or photo shopped proof of victory can and will result in being banned from the site and full seizure of all money, and tournament tokens. We have zero tolerance for stealing another rival’s money!